This week Kathy talks with Tanis Gray about her new book, Knitting Architecture.
Kathy and Tanis discuss the similarities between designing a sweater or garment and designing a building.
Knitting Architecture contains 20 patterns and is divided into 3 Chapters:
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Sweet Georgia – Trinity Worsted
- Louisa Harding Grace Harmonies
- Malabrigo Nube Spinning Fiber
- Sweet Georgia Superwash BFL Spinning Fiber
- Cascade 128 Solid – Closeout
- Tahki Marina – Closeout
- Araucania Tepa – Closeout
- Mirasol Illaris – Closeout
WEBS is open regular hours today, closed tomorrow and open regular hours again on Monday. While you’re here you should check out the Paradise City Arts Festival Oct 12-14 at the 3-County Fairgrounds.
Registration is open for our 7th Annual Bus Trip to the NY Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck on October 19th – just ONE WEEK away! Are you on the bus?
Ready, Set, Knit! Listeners get ready for a challenge! The KnottyGirls Knitcast issued a challenge and started the Ravelry Podcaster Throwdown. They claimed that their listeners will turn in more hats for Halos of Hope by the end of Stitches West 2014 than any other podcast out there. You all know that Kathy has a competitive streak a mile wide and can’t resist a challenge! Steve has even stepped in and said that he will ship all the collected hats to Stitches West! Here’s what you need to do:
Make as many knit and/or crochet hats as you can (check here for preferred fibers and free patterns) and get them to us by February 1, 2014. Make sure each hat and package is labeled with “Team RSK!” Please mail all packages to:
We are no longer accepting donations of hats – please send all hat donations to
Halos for Hope
20987 N. John Wayne Pkwy
Maricopa, AZ 85139
If you’re posting about your progress on Facebook or Twitter please use #PodcastThrowdown. And please join the Podcasters Throwdown Group on Ravelry and show your support in the Team RSK thread! If you’ve sent in hats let us know who you are.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Holiday Catalog Spotlight: Gifts to Make – Smaller Projects - November 23, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 423: Kathy talks with Faina Goberstein - November 21, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 422: Kathy talks with Verity Britton - November 14, 2015