This week Kathy talks with knitwear designer and colorwork guru Kristin Nicholas.
Kathy and Kirsten discuss lots of great last minute knit projects for gifts and decorating from Valley Yarns:
And patterns from Kristin:
Quarters Cap, Farmgirls’ Stocking Cap, Heart to Heart Mittens, Elves, Gnomes, Santa + Leo Tolstoy (FREE), Felted Pen + Pencil Cozies, Knit it Felt it Zip it , the Colorful and Creative Christmas Stocking patterns as well as the Lamb Holiday Cards.
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Shalimar Homage DK
- Pagewood Farms Eco Blossom
- Baah Yarns Shasta
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk
- Universal Uptown Worsted Spirit Stripes
- Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool XL – Closeout
- Jade Sapphire Cashmere 2 ply – NEW Colors
- Jade Sapphire Silk Cashmere 2 ply – NEW colors
- WEBS Gift Cards
Shipping Deadlines are quickly approaching – WEST COAST, non expedited orders deadline was yesterday, 12/13/2013.
WEBS will be open on Sundays, from 12-5, through December 22nd.
We’re collecting Hats for Halos of Hope. Our thanks to everyone that has already sent in hats, keep ‘em coming!
Make as many knit and/or crochet hats as you can (check here for preferred fibers and free patterns) and get them to us by February 1, 2014. Make sure each hat and package is labeled with “Team RSK!” Please mail all packages to:
We are no longer accepting donations of hats – please send all hat donations to
Halos for Hope
20987 N. John Wayne Pkwy
Maricopa, AZ 85139
If you’re posting about your progress on Facebook or Twitter please use #PodcastThrowdown. And please join the Podcasters Throwdown Group on Ravelry and show your support in the Team RSK thread! If you’ve sent in hats let us know who you are.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 402: Kathy talks with Edie Eckman - May 23, 2015
- Made to Border – Exploring Cables with Fiona Ellis - May 21, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 401: LIVE From the Tent Sale! - May 16, 2015