This week Kathy talks with Kelly, co-owner of namaste bags and accessories, about the origins and growth of their small, family owned business. From their start at the sewing machine in her home 8 years ago to some of the great new products they are now offering, from the new Harlow bag to Kathy’s favorite Monroe bag.
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Cascade Yarns Sateen Worsted
- Cascade Yarns Avalon
- Cascade Yarns Tangier
- Cascade Yarns Forest Hills
- Debbie Bliss Mia
- Knit One Crochet Too Soie et Lin
- Knit One Crochet Too Pea Pods
- Sirdar Snuggly Baby Cotton DK
Stitches West, February 20-23 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Design Inspiration with Fiona Ellis - July 28, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 408: Kathy talks with Ben Levisay - July 25, 2015
- How to Wear It – The Breezeway Pullover - July 24, 2015