This week Kathy talks with Andra about the line of new Spring yarns from Berroco.
Folio and it’s accompanying pattern book, Linus, Modern Cotton and it’s pattern book, Maya‘s new heathered colors and pattern book, and the great patterns in Norah Gaughan Vol. 14. And be sure to check out the BEST of Berroco for WEBS e-book!
Be sure to stop into the store and see all the new Spring garment models! And don’t miss the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk shows.
Steve’s Yarn Picks:
- Juniper Moon Farm Zooey
- Katia Arte
- Madelinetosh Dandelion
- Dream in Color Smooshy Kettle Dyed
- Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere Kettle Dyed
- Wildwood Yarns 100% American Wool – Closeout
- Ella Rae Mega – Closeout
- Ella Rae Classic Superwash Chunky – Closeout
- Maria Diaz Gabriela – Closeout
- Maria Diaz Helena – Closeout
Why we do what we do! Workshop with Sally Melville on March 29th
Our 40th Annual Anniversary Sale is coming up, April 1 – May 31!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 371: Kathy talks with Rita Petteys - September 13, 2014
- Classic Elite Celebrates WEBS 40th Anniversary! - September 11, 2014
- Valley Yarns Pattern Feature -the Arbor Pullover - September 10, 2014