This week Kathy talks with returning guest, Julie Turjomen, about her newest book, Knits that Breathe: 12 Breezy Projects to Keep You Cool. This is a collection of garments knit from light weight fibers with wonderful drape and movement.
The book includes the Splash Cardigan knit in our own Valley Yarns Southwick which happens to be on sale through the end of May! Julie points out that with the alternative fibers featured in the book your knit fabric will behave much differently than it would with wool so swatching will be important!
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Jade Sapphire Khata
- Kollage Yarn Happiness Fingering
- Tahki Yarns Jackson – Closeout
- S. Charles Diamante – Closeout
- Filatura Di Crosa Charly Tweed – Closeout
Anniversary Sale through May 31st:
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 442: Kathy talks with Beth Hansen - April 30, 2016
- Anniversary Sale Spotlight – Last Chance on April Yarns - April 29, 2016
- Anniversary Sale Spotlight – April Favorites - April 26, 2016