- Stitched by Jessalu
- Kama Suutra Fiber Arts
- Whispering Winds Alpacas
- Artemisia Ink Studio Arts
- Rag Hill Farm
Woollies of Shirkshire Farm
- Galloping Jester LLC
- Sojourner Design
- Leyden Glen Lamb
- Red Barn Alpacas
- Barberic Farm
- Moving Mud
- Celadon Studio
And don’t forget the Food Trucks!:
- BistroBus – Asian Fusion, along with standards like burgers, veggie burgers & hot dogs
- The Laughing Tomato – wood-fired pizza, made on site
- SugarBakers Cake Truck – cupcakes!! (They’ll be here a bit later in the day.)
Steve fills us in on all of the great stuff that we have at the Tent Sale. We have 20% of spinning wheels, fiber, and accessories this weekend in the store only.
Steve’s Yarn Picks – only at the Tent Sale!
32 tables full of yarn under the tent!
Three of our vendors needed to clear out “broken bags” from their warehouse, which means we have your favorite yarns at fantastic prices for you while supplies last.
We have cones from Cascade – 2 lb. cones for $20 of various yarns
VERY limited supply of Classic Elite cashmere yarns and cashmere/silk blend yarns.
There’s also special pricing on closeouts that never made it to the website.
Find sample garments and one-off yarns for sale.
Noro Takeuma – $49.99/bag, plus additional Noro yarns under the tent!
These prices are only at our Tent Sale!
Steve’s Picks for Everyone
- Valley Yarns Prescott (Limited Edition)
Our Anniversary Sale continues until May 31st.
Upcoming Events: Massachusetts Sheep and Wool Festival May 24th and 25th
WEBS is closed Sunday, May 25th (Head over to the MA Sheep and Wool Festival!) and Monday, May 26th. Enjoy your Memorial Day!
Stop by and check out current the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk Show.
Laura Militzer Bryant, Prism Yarns Truck Show and Book Signing June 6th and 7th.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 402: Kathy talks with Edie Eckman - May 23, 2015
- Made to Border – Exploring Cables with Fiona Ellis - May 21, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 401: LIVE From the Tent Sale! - May 16, 2015