This week Kathy talks with Kristi Johnson from Shalimar Yarns.
Kristi tells Kathy about learning to knit at a young age, opening a yarn shop and beginning her hand-dyeing journey. They also discuss The Shalimar yarns that WEBS carries and the full line available on the Shalimar website as well as the origin of the company name.
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
Anniversary Sale through May 31st – This is your last week to order!:
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande
- Classic Elite Silky Alpaca Lace
- Rowan All Seasons Cotton
- Ella Rae Classic & Classic Heathers
Massachusetts Sheep and Wool Festival is THIS weekend! May 24th and 25th.
WEBS is closed Sunday, May 25th (Head over to the MA Sheep and Wool Festival!) and Monday, May 26th. Enjoy your Memorial Day!
Stop by and check out current the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk Show.
Laura Militzer Bryant, Prism Yarns Trunk Show and Book Signing June 6th and 7th.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Designer in Residence – the Superwash Hat and Scarf from Doris Chan - October 6, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 417: Kathy talks with Dave Van Stralen - October 3, 2015
- Spinning tips – Navajo or Chain plying - September 28, 2015