This week Kathy talks with our Design Manager, Kirsten Hipsky, about the new Valley Yarns designs in our 2014 Valley Catalog.
Kathy and Kirsten talk about our cover design, a reknit of one of our most popular patterns the Falling Leaves Shawl designed by Katy Wight, originally knit in Valley Yarns Stockbrige and now in Valley Yarns Charlemont hand dyed by the Kangaroo Dyer.
Our divider pages are full of a collection of blooms that are available in our Valley Flowers e-Book.
They also discuss The Cordoba Shawl, the Colorfall Cardigan, the Intemporelle Pullover from Marcy Vandale, Mango Smoothie from Thea Coleman(Baby Cocktails), as well as the WEBS 40th Anniversary knit and crochet blankets e-Books created by our staff. And introducing our new yarn – Valley Yarns Superwash Bulky!
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Mrs. Crosby Yarns from Lorna’s Laces
- Manos del Uruguay Franca
- Classic Elite Yarns Villa
- Jaggerspun Heather
- Grignasco Merinogold – Closeout
- Grignasco Merinogold 8 – Closeout
Stop by and check out current the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk Show.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Have you joined the Pioneer Valley Blanket KAL? - September 27, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 459: Kathy talks with Barry Schacht - September 24, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 458: Kathy talks with Trisha Malcolm - September 17, 2016
Tags: Baby Cocktails, Falling Leaves Shawl, Katy Wight, Kirsten Hipsky, Marcy Vandale, Mrs. Crosby, Thea Coleman, Valley Catalog, Valley Flowers e-Book, Valley Yarns 40th Anniversary Crochet Blanket e-Book, Valley Yarns 40th Anniversary Knit Blanket e-Book