Try Mojo, if you’re a Brio fan this is a tamer version of the yarn you love. Ultra Alpaca Chunky and Inca Tweed are great new chunky yarns. And there are 2 new sport weight yarns as well, Cosma and Andean Mist. Be sure to check out all the new patterns for the season and don’t miss Norah Gaughan Vol.15!.
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Reywa Fibers Bloom
- Viking of Norway Nordlys
- Fyberspates Vivacious DK
- Fyberspates Vivacious 4ply
- K1C2 Sebago
- Cascade 220 Paints – Closeout
- Grignasco Kid Seta – Closeout
Join us for the Shibui Mix Yarn Party on July 29th from 6-7:30 pm – There is a $10 fee for this event, and space is limited so be sure to register today!
July 30th from 10am – 3pm we’re hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive at the store. Please sign up in advance, there is limited space available, but walk-ins will also be welcomed!Visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS today to schedule an appointment.
Stop by and check out current the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk Show.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 406: Kathy talks with Christina Fagan - July 4, 2015
- Are you ready to spin? It’s Tour de Fleece time! - June 29, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 405: Kathy talks with Leslie Ann Bestor - June 27, 2015