Here’s a sneak peak at our 3rd Quarter Anniversary Products – they officially launch on Monday July 7th!
This quarter we have a knit cardigan from Carol, a crochet t-shirt from Linda Permann, and a cable and beaded accessory set from Emma Welford. Be sure to check the website on Monday to see these exciting new designs!
Kathy’s Yarn Picks :
- Koigu Bulky Merino
- K1C2 Covet
- Trendsetter Yarns La Furla Metal
- Trendsetter Yarns Jelly Bean
- Shalimar Equus
- Blue Sky Alpacas Techno – Discontinued Colors
Join us for the Shibui Mix Yarn Party on July 29th from 6-7:30 pm – There is a $10 fee for this event, and space is limited so be sure to register today!
July 30th from 10am – 3pm we’re hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive at the store. Please sign up in advance, there is limited space available, but walk-ins will also be welcomed!Visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS today to schedule an appointment.
Stop by and check out current the Classic Elite Yarns Trunk Show.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 417: Kathy talks with Dave Van Stralen - October 3, 2015
- Spinning tips – Navajo or Chain plying - September 28, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 416: Kathy talks with Jody Richards - September 26, 2015