Kathy talks with Leslie Ann, WEBS weaving Manager, about her new book How to Knit, from Storey publishing.
This is Leslie Ann’s second book, her first being Cast On, Bind Off. This book is an introduction to knitting and takes the reader from zero to a comfortable working knowledge of how to knit as well as the basic stitches, terms and tools. This is the book you grab when you have that grandchild/nephew/sister/friend who wants to learn to knit!
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Cascade Rabat
- Filatura Di Crosa Zara Kid
- Katia Funky
- Katia Love Wool
- Noro Koromo – Closeout
- Queensland Collection Kuma – Closeout
- Araucania Ucayali – Closeout
- Araucania Yumbrel – Closeout
Sara Delaney and Leslie Ann Bestor Book Launch – August 28th 5:30-7pm – They will talk about the new Storey Basics line of books for fiber artists and their own writing and crafting process, and they’ll sign your books, too. The event is free but please register!
Classic Elite Fall 2014 Event – Sept. 18th 6-7:30pm – The event is free but registration is required.
We have an amazing line-up of guest teachers this year!
Amy Herzog in September, Susan B Anderson will be here Columbus Day Weekend, Dora Ohrensten is doing a weekend of crochet classes in November!
And be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017