They talk about why this is a great resource book to keep in your project bag and the perfect book to get someone started with crochet. Kathy and Sara also talk about why knitters should have this book and their favorite crochet hooks.
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Fibre Company Knightsbridge
- Lana Gatto Misina
- Ella Rae Cozy Alpaca
- Tahki Poppy
- Rowan Drift – Closeout
- Rowan Pure Wool Aran – Closeout
- SMC Select Silk Wool – Closeout
- James Brett Passion Chunky – Closeout
WEBS will be closed Sunday August 31st and Monday Sept. 1st.
Our End of Summer Sale ends next Sunday, August 31st. get your orders in!
Sara Delaney and Leslie Ann Bestor Book Launch – This coming Thursday! August 28th 5:30-7pm – They will talk about the new Storey Basics line of books for fiber artists and their own writing and crafting process, and they’ll sign your books, too. The event is free but please register!
Classic Elite Fall 2014 Event – Sept. 18th 6-7:30pm – The event is free but registration is required.
8th Annual Bus Trip to Rhinebeck – Saturday Oct 18th. the busses are filing up, get your ticket now!
We have an amazing line-up of guest teachers this year!
Amy Herzog in September, Susan B Anderson will be here Columbus Day Weekend, Dora Ohrensten is doing a weekend of crochet classes in November!
And be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 380: Kathy talks with Cirilia Rose - November 22, 2014
- Gifts to Give – for the Spinner - November 20, 2014
- Valley Yarns Pattern Feature – The Coppice Cardigan - November 19, 2014