This week Kathy talks with returning guest, Julie Turjoman, about her latest book: A Head For Trouble: What To Knit While Catching Crooks, Chasing Clues, and Solving Murders.
In this episode they discuss Julie’s inspiration, the plucky lady detectives from roaring 20’s themed mystery novels, as well as the actual fashion of the 1920’s that informed her designs.
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- Classic Elite Tiverton Tweed
- Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat 5- skein pack
- Milllamia Naturally Soft Aran
- Classic Elite Come Together Kit
- Classic Elite Color by Kristin – Closeout
- Jaggerspun Super Lamb – Closeout
Nov. 22 – Is Bag Day in Northampton! Get your shopping lists planned.
WEBS retail store will be open Sundays from 12-5 starting Nov 23rd – December 14th.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017