Heather and Kathy talk about the Mme Defarge series of books and the process of pulling together the projects for the newest book (check out all the designs on Ravelry). Some of the projects are for advanced knitters but there are great patterns for the newest beginners as well!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Jo Sharp yarns! available exclusively at yarn.com! with great pattern support.
- Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre
- Jo Sharp Mulberry Silk Georgette
- Jo Sharp Silk Road DK Tweed
- Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran Tweed
- Jo Sharp Soho Summer
- Berroco Boboli – Closeout
- Berroco Borealis – Closeout
- Berroco Kodiak – Closeout
- Berroco Elements – Closeout
- Berroco Blackstone Tweed – Discontinued Colors
400th Episode Giveaway!
Be sure to comment on this post and tell us how long you’ve been listening to Ready, Set, Knit!, and don’t forget to include the hashtag that Kathy mentions in the show! Comments will close at 11:59pm EDT on Tuesday April 28th, and a random commenter will be chosen to win a $100 WEBS Gift Card. Be sure to listen to the show next week when we’ll reveal the last winner!
(Please note: Each winner will has one week to claim their prize before a new winner is chosen. Remember to leave us a way to contact you when commenting!)
We’re in the last week of the April Anniversary Sale – grab these yarns while you have the chance!
Classic Elite Yarns Trunk shows are ongoing and there’s always something new to see! Stop by the store to see what’s on display.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017