This week Kathy talks with Shannon Herrick of Frabjous Fibers
Shannon talks about moving to Vermont, picking up spinning and getting to work at Frabjous with beautiful fibers that she loves. There are still open seats in her upcoming classes at WEBS Nov. 7th and 8th, In Chains Plying Workshop, and 3D Texture Play.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week :
- Abracadabra – new color
- Opal Rainforest Collection 11
- Rowan has teamed up with Swarovski!
- Daytime pattern collection
- Evening pattern collection
- Swarovski Crystals
- Swarovski Crystal and bead mix
- Kidsilk Haze Shine
- See the full line, including kits! here.
- Berroco Indigo – Disc colors
- Berroco Floret – Closeout
- Berroco Espresso – Disc Colors
- Berroco Fiora – Disc Colors
Steve no longer has a Deal of the Day but your can check out the Deals of the Week every week in the Sale tab on our website.
National Spinning and Weaving Week ends today! Be sure to take advantage of special in-store deals today until 5:30!
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017