This week Kathy talks with Betsy Perry of Classic Elite Yarns. They talk about charity knitting and the newest yarns and pattern collections from Classic Elite.
Check out Camelot and it’s pattern book, Warm Woolies, as well as Funky Chunky and the great pattern support for this yarn. And sign up for the Classic Elite Web Letter for great weekly patterns and ideas!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week :
- Colinette Jitterbug
- Colinette Arizona Dream Kit
- TSC Artyarns Medleys
- Jil Eaton Cotton Tail - Closeout
- Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Wool Print – Overstock Sale
- Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Wool Light Solids – Overstock Sale
- Classic Elite Yarns Mesa – Overstock Sale
- Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Wool Light Print – Overstock Sale
WEBS employees are once again walking and running in the Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage tomorrow, December 6th. We’re all working to raise money for our favorite community organization and you can help! You can make a donation to any employee, or to the whole team, here. Donations are accepted through December 31st.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines!
– West Coast: Dec. 16th
– Midwest/South: Dec 18th
– East Coast: Dec 21st.
WEBS retail store is open Sundays 12-5, now through December 20th.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017