This week Kathy talks Amy Greeman, WEBS Education Manager, about the new Winter Spring 2016 classes. All classes are up on the website and open for registration.
Weaving classes – highlights
Paula Veleta – Advanced Beginner Rigid Heddle, Barbara Elkins – 4-shaft double weave!! She doesn’t teach often, take advantage!, Lisa Hill – Deflected Double Weave
Knitting classes – highlights
Assistance Store Manager Beth Decker – Custom Fit Workshop, Barry Klein – Short Rows, The Moving Waves Shawl, Slip Stitch (as well as a trunk show and lots of Trendsetter yarns that are not normally available at WEBS!), Cynthia Shepherd – Intro to Brioche Knitting as well as Intermediate Brioche
Spinning classes – highlights
Amy King from Spunky Eclectic – Texture and Color, and Spinning Sock yarn
Remember, Drop-in is no on hiatus until after the 1st of the year but will start up again on January 5th and don’t forget that Crochet drop-ins happen one thursday evening per per month starting again in January.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week :
- DMC Top This – holiday versions!
- Koigu DK Merino Air Gradient Kits – WEBS Exclusive
- Berroco Comfort Sock – New Colors
- Plymouth Select Worsted Merino Superwash Kettle Dye – Closeout
- Plymouth Neon Now – Closeout
- Plymouth Boku – Closeout
WEBS will be closed Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st. Dec 24th and 31st we will be closing at 4pm.
Tomorrow is our last open Sunday!
Year End Blowout Sale! Starts Online Dec 22, In-store Dec 26, and runs through Jan 4th.
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017