Alasdair explains why knitters shouldn’t be intimidated by double knitting, it’s no more difficult to do than 1×1 ribbing! If you’re still nervous you have the chance to come take a class with him at WEBS in April! Intro to Double Knitting section 1 or section 2, Knitting Off the Grid or Multi-Color Double Knitting.
And don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a VIP trip to STITCHES United in Hartford in the Fall. Enter here through January 10th.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Valley Yarns Conway
- Juniper Moon Farm Dromedary
- Juniper Moon Farm Zooey Twist
- Opal Talisman
- Blue Sky Fibers Windom Silk Wrap Kit
- James C. Brett Party Time Chunky - Closeout
Winter Classes are live! Sign up today.
Red Cross Blood Drive at the store this Thursday, January 12th!
STITCHES West is coming February 23-26, 2017!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 474: Kathy talks with Andra Asars - January 28, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 473: Kathy talks with Maura Pfeifer - January 21, 2017
- New Designs in Valley Yarns Colrain! - January 20, 2017