This week Kathy talks with author Mary Beth Temple about her new book Bath Knits. Mary Beth talks about what makes this book of accessories distinct from other knitting books.
Check out Mary Beth’s YouTube channel, Hooked for Life with Mary Beth Temple
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Worsted in Foxborough
- Fibre Co. Luma
- Plymouth Yarn Pendenza
- Classic Elite Yarns Mika
- Classic Elite Yarns Anthea Wrap
- Rowan Cashmere
- Shibui Reed
- Debbie Bliss Paloma
- Debbie Bliss Paloma Tweed
- Juniper Moon Farm Findley DK Dappled
- Juniper Moon Farm Tenzing
Check out our Spring catalog online!
New Class from Vickie Howell called Intro to Knitting, take advantage of the pre-order discount!
Winter Classes are live! Sign up today.
Our Big Game Day Escape is happening February 5th from 12-4, register now!
Registration for WEBS Fall Retreat will open on Wed Feb 8th at noon, check the Ravelry group: WEBS Knitting Retreat for more info.
STITCHES West is coming February 23-26, 2017!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 476: Kathy talks with Patty Lyons - February 11, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! 475: Kathy talks with Mary Beth Temple - February 4, 2017
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016