This week Kathy talks with Mike Safley, the founder of the Quechua Benefit. The Quechua Benefit is an organization that helps bring education and medical care to highland alpaca farmers and their families living in the mountains of Peru, where many of our own Valley Yarns are sourced! During the week of February 26th until March 4th, WEBS will be donating 5% of all sales up to $20,000 to the Quechua Benefit!
For more information about the Quechua Benefit, and to learn how you can help, check out their website!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Swan’s Island Ikat Collection Firefly
- Trendsetter Yarns Willow
- Plymouth Reserve Fingering
- Koigu Kaleidoscope Cowl Kit
- Artyarns Crazy Stripe Scarf Kit
- Artyarns Fair Isle Hat and Wristers Kit
Check out our Spring catalog online!
New Class from Vickie Howell called Intro to Knitting, take advantage of the pre-order discount!
Winter Classes are live! Sign up today.
Registration for the WEBS Retreat has filled! If you missed out, please consider signing up for the waitlist. We had many people come off the waitlist last year!
STITCHES West is February 23-26, 2017!
WEBS is having a Rhinebeck Sweater KAL! The kickoff event is Saturday, March 25th in the store form 1-4. Click here for more information and to register!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Marykate (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 486: Kathy Talks With Benjamin Levisay - April 22, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 484: Kathy Talks with Vickie Howell - April 14, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 483: Amy and Leslie Ann Talk With Carson Demers - April 8, 2017