This week on Ready, Set, Knit!, Kathy talks with Vickie Howell! Vickie does it all – she’s an author, designer, and television personality, and she’s been hard at work on her newest venture, a Kickstarter campaign for The Knit Show with Vickie Howell. The Knit Show with Vickie Howell will be the first studio-quality, community-funded, and internationally available knitting and crochet show! The best part? It’ll be completely bingeable – all episodes will be released at once, so there’s no waiting! You’ll be able to learn knit and crochet tips and tricks, hear chats with industry experts, and receive downloadable content – plus so much more. If you miss Vickie’s show Knitty Gritty as much as we do, you won’t want to miss The Knit Show with Vickie Howell.
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Universal Yarns Wavedancer Shawl Kit
- Universal Yarns Adelie Shawl Kit
- Koigu Painter’s Palette 25th Anniversary Kit
- West Yorkshire Spinners Exquisite
- Regia Pairfect Design Line 4-ply by Arne and Carlos
- Mrs Crosby’s Hatbox- Anniversary Sale while supplies last!
- Prism Delicato Layers - Anniversary Sale while supplies last!
WEBS 15th annual Tent Sale will take place May 20th and 21st! On Saturday, May 20th, we will have our Fleece Market. Start your day off under the tent and in the store, and finish up your shopping trip buying locally grown fleeces and other goods from our fantastic vendors!
Shop our 43rd Anniversary Sale, going on now through May 31st! If you see something you like, grab it now – there will be new deals on May 1st!
Registration for the WEBS Retreat has filled! If you missed out, please consider signing up for the waitlist. We had many people come off the waitlist last year!
WEBS is having a Rhinebeck Sweater KAL! There’s still time to sign up and start your sweater, so sign up now to join for a reduced rate! Click here for more information and to register!
WEBS will be at Stitches United in Hartford, Connecticut from April 27th-30th. We’ll be at booths 407, 409, 411, 506, 508, 510. For a map of the marketplace floor, click here! Already planning on going to Stitches United? WEBS has a coupon for 50% off market admission!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.
Latest posts by Marykate (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 486: Kathy Talks With Benjamin Levisay - April 22, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 484: Kathy Talks with Vickie Howell - April 14, 2017
- Ready, Set, Knit! Show 483: Amy and Leslie Ann Talk With Carson Demers - April 8, 2017