- J. Knits Our Best Roving
- J. Knits Stunning
- Berroco Comfort Chunky
- Fiesta Cottonista
- Wisdom Yarns Poems Closeout Colors
- Fiesta Naturale Wool
- Lily Chin Central Park
Guest: Adina Klein from Tahki Stacy Charles. Adina shares with us information about the new spring yarns and patterns from Tahki Stacy Charles.
- Terra Collection 3rd Edition
- Tahki Palma – a lovely self-striping tonal yarn with it’s own dedicated Palma booklet.
- Tahki Terra Baby Collection
- Tahki Nova – a wonderfully soft yarn with just a hint of subtle sparkle. It also has a dedicated Nova booklet. (coming soon)
- Tahki Cotton Classic – celebrating it’s 25th anniversary with the Cotton Classic 3rd Edition book. There’s a great scarf by Eunny Jang in the Spring 2009 Interweave Knits
- S. Charles Nepal – 100% oganic cotton featured in the S.Charles Spring/Summer 2009 book. It takes cotton to a whole new, and super-stylish level. (coming soon)
Don’t forget to sign up for the Tahki Stacy Charles newsletter Knitflash on their site!
Don’t forget to visit us at Stitches West!