Happy 9th Birthday Jonathan!!
Big Game Event – Sunday, February 7th, 2010 – 1:00pm-4:00pm
Come hang out, knit, enjoy some snacks, and great company!
Book Launch for Gail Callahan’s Hand Dyeing Yarn and Fleece
Sunday, February 21st, 2010 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Noro Aya
- Noro Furisode
- Noro Yuzen Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Amalfi
- Debbie Bliss Eco Baby
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky Closeout
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Super Chunky Closeout
Guest: Susie and Mark, owners of Kollage Yarns detail the yarns that we are now carrying in our store and online.
- Corntastic – 100% corn, 8-ply DK weight yarn. It comes in 105 yard skeins in beautiful colors. Unlike some corn yarn, Corntastic isn’t “crunchy.” It is also machine wash and dry!
- Milky Whey – 50% milk/50% soy that is incredibly soft!
- Luscious – cotton/nylon elastic blend. Perfect for socks and people who don’t prefer wool, or those who have a sensitivity to wool.
- Kollage Square Needles
KAL with Pixie: Finishing up bind-offs
Fearless Finishing – What You’ll Need
- 7 Things That Can Make or Break a Sweater by Margaret Fisher – read preface, chapters 1 and 2 before we begin
- 2 skeins Cascade 220 Superwash (or a yarn that gets the gauge below)
- 24″ circular needle #5, #7 (or size for gauge)
- stitch markers
- 3-4 buttons
- tapestry needle
- graph paper
- 4.5 sts & 6 rows per inch in stockinette on larger needles