Our awning is back up! Stop by the store and check it out!
Don’t forget to stop by out booths at Stitches South this weekend (April 22-25, 2010).
Yarn – Don’t overlook these fantastic yarns in our sale!
New Books and More
- New England Knits Pre-Order now available!
- Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes is now available!
- Della Q Dual Interchangeable and Circular Case
- Della Q Large Eden Project Bags – great colors, perfect for carrying your project!
- Della Q Regular Eden Project Bags
Guest: Ben Levisay of XRX chats about the upcoming Stitches South. There’s a ton of stuff going on this year, including a Ravelry meet-up Thursday night. For more information on the event, see http://www.ravelry.com/events/ravelry-party-at-stitches-south.
There’s also a fantastic fashion show and student banquet. For more information on Stitches South, please see http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/Eventportalsouth.php.
KAL with Pixie: Oriel Cardigan continues
Pixie will be leaving WEBS April 23rd (her last show will be April 24th). She will be moving to France and we’re all really excited for her.
Tags: Oriel Cardigan