Just a quick post today, but one that is jam-packed with important info, so please read on!
- This Tuesday, June 23rd, we are thrilled to welcome Debbie Bliss back to WEBS! I realize this is short notice, but these are the kind of things that happen at TNNA. Debbie will be at the store between 12-2pm on Tuesday previewing the fall issue of the Debbie Bliss Magazine. She will be bringing with her many of the garments from the issue for you all to see, try on, etc. We’ll be serving a light lunch. Come on down to the store and enjoy an improptu but spectacular event. As always, the event is free, we only ask that you register so we have a headcount for food and seating. We’ll have plenty of copies of Debbie’s latest book, Design It, Knit It on hand as well for you to purchase and have signed by Debbie. Our gratitude to the folks at Soho Publishing and KFI for making this event happen.
- Thursday evening, 6/25 we will be welcoming Lexie Barnes to WEBS! Lexie has just launched her Classic Collection which is exclusively available at WEBS for the next few weeks. Lexie will be at the store from 6-7:30pm to launch the collection. We are very excited to have the opportunity to debut this stunning collection of bags from one of our most fave designers. The shop is open until 8pm and we’ll have plenty of bags on hand for you to purchase.
- Wedged between these two rock star events, WEBS will have the distinct pleasure of recognizing some of our very own rock stars. We’ll be holding our first “graduation” from our Expert Knitter Program. The five ladies have completed an extensive educational program as well as a final Capstone project. Let me tell you, their designs are absolutely breathtaking. I’ll be blogging more about this later this week, so stay tuned! Congratulations to our graduates! We are so excited to celebrate your amazing accomplishment with you on Wednesday!
- Finally – and this is an important one folks – WEBS RETAIL STORE WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY JUNE 29TH! That’s right! We are closing on a regular business day. We will be replacing all of the carpeting in the store next weekend and we know we’ll need Monday to put everything back together. Please be sure to pass this on via your own blog, Twitter, Facebook – whatever means you have. You will still be able to shop on-line or call into Customer Service. It’s just the retail store itself will not be open. If you are interested in helping us put everything back together on Monday, please email Steve.
- Oh – and just in case anyone is wondering – we will also be closed on Saturday, July 4th.
P.S. We’ll be announcing the Berroco contest winner tomorrow!
P.P.S. Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads with an extra special wish for Jackson & Jonathan’s amazing Dad