This week Kathy talks with Kristen Lambert and Carina Donoso from The Third Piece.
The company, based in Boston, started in 2012 with ready-to-wear first and adding their yarn, Funky Chunky later on. Their clothing is available online, in specialty boutiques, and at Bergdorf Goodman. Check out their Stitch n Bitch event on Oct 19th!
Steve’s Yarn (and Gift!) Picks of the week:
- Hikoo Merino Lace Light
- Creative with Clay – Big Coffee Mugs
- Creative with Clay – Knitted Dish
- Della Q Mesh and Cotton Zip Set
- Plymouth Encore Colorspun – Discontinued Colors
- Plymouth Yarns Heaven – Closeout
- Plymouth Yarns Cottonation – Closeout
- Plymouth Yarns Bamtastic – Closeout
Our Holiday 2016 catalog will be online Monday!
The Fiber Festival of New England is happening Nov 5+6.
WEBS will be at Vogue Knitting Live in Minneapolis Nov 4, 5 + 6.
WEBS retail store has extended it’s hours until 6:00PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. Thursdays the store will remain open until 8pm, and Saturdays until 5:30.
If you haven’t yet seen our new Website – check it out!
We’ll be celebrating 10 years of Ready, Set, Knit! next month!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.