This is the 13th year of the event! From a humble start in 2004 with just 500 participants that helped raise $6,000 to an incredible day of fun and unity celebrating our desire to help change and better our communities with 6,000 participants, as well as countless observers and volunteers, that raised almost $500,000 last year.
If you’d like to help you can make a donation to Team WEBS here. Or purchase one of these patterns, the full purchase price of each goes directly to Safe Passage!
Steve’s Yarn Picks of the week:
- Valley Yarns Peru
- Hayfield Baby Blossom Chunky
- Opal Schafpate 8
- Berroco Weekend – Discontinued colors
- Berroco Remix – Discontinued colors
- Berroco Folio – Discontinued Colors
- James C. Brett Rustic Mega Chunky – Overstock
- James C. Brett Aztec Aran – Overstock
- James C. Brett Lakeland Chunky – Overstock
Local Artist, Author, & Designer Meet & Greet is happening today, November 12 from 1:30pm–3:30pm!
Northampton Bag Day is coming next weekend! In-Store Only! Saturday, November 19th (12pm-5:30pm)
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to shop WEBS on a Sunday. We’ll be open from noon to 5 pm, starting next weekend, November 20 through December 18!
Check out all of our upcoming Events here.