Our awning is back up! Stop by the store and check it out!
Don’t forget to stop by out booths at Stitches South this weekend (April 22-25, 2010).
Yarn – Don’t overlook these fantastic yarns in our sale!
New Books and More
- New England Knits Pre-Order now available!
- Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes is now available!
- Della Q Dual Interchangeable and Circular Case
- Della Q Large Eden Project Bags – great colors, perfect for carrying your project!
- Della Q Regular Eden Project Bags
Guest: Ben Levisay of XRX chats about the upcoming Stitches South. There’s a ton of stuff going on this year, including a Ravelry meet-up Thursday night. For more information on the event, see http://www.ravelry.com/events/ravelry-party-at-stitches-south.
There’s also a fantastic fashion show and student banquet. For more information on Stitches South, please see http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/Eventportalsouth.php.
KAL with Pixie: Oriel Cardigan continues
Pixie will be leaving WEBS April 23rd (her last show will be April 24th). She will be moving to France and we’re all really excited for her.