This week Kathy talks with WEBS Weaving Manager, Leslie Ann Bestor, about the perfect gifts for the fiber enthusiast in your life.
Kathy and Leslie Ann discuss the following products this week:
For Weavers: Bluster Bay Shuttles will be available in 2015, Schacht Variable Dent Reed
Steve’s Yarn Picks :
- K1C2 Batiste
- Hikoo Kenzington
- Cascade Lana Grande Discontinued Colors – Closeout
- Cascade 220 Superwash Paints Discontinued Colors – Closeout
- Schachenmayr Egypto Cotton – Closeout
- Jade Sapphire yarns – great Gift!
- Yarn to Yards Balance - perfect for weavers!
- Gift cards and eGift cards!
Tomorrow is the 11th Annual Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage! Our team will be walking and running and we’re still taking donations through December 31st. You can donate to the team here. Or you can purchase a copy of the Hot Chocolate Run Polar Bear patten, the cost of each pattern is donated to Safe Passage.
Winter/Spring 2015 Classes will be on the website next week!
Next week Steve and Kathy wrap up our 40th Year!
WEBS retail store will be open only two more Sundays – through December 14th!
Be sure to check out all of our upcoming Events here.