This week the staff is buzzing about…
1. Berroco Blackstone Tweed – A member of the Expert Knitter Certification Program recently finished her final project sweater, using this yarn. The way the fiber bloomed and relaxed after being sprayed with water and Eucalan is lovely – and the subtle tweed highlights her sweater’s cables perfectly. >Tina M.
3. Our videos! Our video collection is increasing and we have Valley Yarns yarn showcases, how-to Kitchener (with more how-tos to come), and a cute video showing all the different ways our staff knits. I’m really excited about what we have planned. >Kathy E.
4. Never Not Knitting patterns – I love these patterns – clear instructions, beautiful photography, great sizing range. I’m finishing up the super cute Watermelon sweater for my niece. Manos Cotton Stria is turning out to be so soft and creating a fabric with a nice texture. > Dena C.
Latest posts by Mary (see all)
- Review & Giveaway: The Knitting All Around Stitch Dictionary - May 11, 2016
- Fit Fiber Crafters: Good for Your Brain - January 26, 2016
- Fit Fiber Crafters: Project Care - January 19, 2016