This week the staff is buzzing about…
1. Pagewood Farm Glitterati is a new yarn with a lot of personality! It may be a bit over the top for some, but I love the colors and all the ribbon & sparkle! > Kathy E.
2. Buttons by Malea’s Pottery – Our Office Manager, Malea, makes these wonderful hand made porcelain buttons that are available in the store. They range from $6-$14 a card which is super affordable for hand made buttons and they have the most beautiful craftsmanship. As with all of the buttons we carry, these are only available in the store and not on our website.
3. Noro Aya – I like the soft, summery fiber content, and deals on new Noro yarns don’t happen every day. I’m stashing a bag of color 5 for a simple all-seasons cardi. > Kirsten H.
4. Valley Yarns Ruffled Socks – I know it’s my pattern, but I have to buzz about the Valley Yarns Ruffled Socks. I’m so excited to have finally finished my own pair so I can wear them…except it’s now June. I’m glad I discovered this heel technique (found in the Encyclopedia of Needlework) because I think it will be my stand-by for all my future socks. It was lots of fun to design and knit. Kristin L.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
- Tuesday’s Knitting and Crochet Tip – Using a Salad Spinner - November 5, 2013
- Tuesday’s Knitting Tip – Start with the Sleeves - April 2, 2013
- 31 Days to Get Organized: Wrap Up! - February 1, 2013