November 25th, 2011
This week we have a video edition of The Holiday Buzz at WEBS. Watch our video to find out what’s on our wish lists this year and for some of our favorite gift ideas.
- Stephanie recommends Vogue Knitting Knitopedia and Knitter’s Handbook.
- Theresa is knitting a top-down v-neck sweater with Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Bulky.
- Theo is considering 55 Christmas Balls to Knit by Arne & Carlos.
- Wool Pets Needle Felting Kits are Malea’s favorite holiday gift item.
- Grace would love to get a yarn swift.
- Kirsten recommends Barbara Walker’s A Treasury of Knitting Patterns and A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns.
- Deb would really like the Knitter’s Pride Symfonie Rose Crochet Hook Set for Christmas.
- Greta says that 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders, Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders, One-Skein Wonders, and Luxury Yarn One-Skein Wonders are great books to give a knitter and have lots of ideas for knitted gifts too.
- Karen suggests Valley Yarns Spotted Christmas Stocking Kits as a great project for the holidays.
- Ken is getting his grandmother a skein of Valley Yarns Franklin Hand Dyed because it’s dyed by one of our staff members.
- Ashley picks Anzula Squishy.
- Angela would be excited to work with Manos del Uruguay Maxima.
- Leslie Ann says the Schacht Cricket Loom is a great gift for kids or somebody interested in trying out weaving.
- Gail thinks a Leclerc Fringe Twister would be a great gift for a knitter or weaver.
- Kane says Knitter’s Pride Cubics Needles are all the rage in the knitting world right now.
- Jeff wants more hats knit out of Madeleintosh Tosh Vintage.
- Dena loves making monsters for her nieces and nephews from Rebecca Danger’s The Big Book of Knitted Monsters.