Tomorrow is the start of the I-91 Shop Hop which runs through Sunday, June 26th! This event has been months in the planning and the last weekend in June has seemed so far away but it’s finally here! This is the first Shop Hop and we’re anxious with anticipation!
Here are the details you need to know:
1. There are 11 shops participating in the Hop. The 12th store, Knit or Dye in Brattleboro, VT had to bow out due to the arrival of a new, wee knitter. A list of the shops can be found on our Ravlery page or Facebook page.
2. To participate, you need to purchase a Passport for $5.00 at any of the shops. On the back each shop has a place to “stamp” your passport to prove you’ve been there.
3. If you get to all 11 shops, the final shop will take your back panel and enter you into our Grand Prize Drawing! The Grand Prize includes a ton of yarn, books, patterns, etc from our faboo suppliers but it also includes a $100 gift certificate FROM EACH SHOP! That is $1100 in total and that’s a lot of yarn, books & tools!!
4. Each shop will be having a daily drawing as well for some great gift baskets full of yarn, books, tools, etc.
5. Some shops are doing demos, some will provide snacks and other fun things. All shops will have goodie bags to give out.
It should be a super fun weekend and we hope to see many of you hopping into WEBS!
Tags: Shop Hop