Steve’s Deal of the Day for today is Valley Yarns Stockbridge. This is our alpaca and wool blend yarn that is cozy, light and will create a nice drape in garments. Head over to our Facebook page to get the promo code for the Deal of the Day, $2.29/hank, (regularly $3.99)!
Check out some of these great projects I found on Ravlery made in Stockbridge for some inspiration.
1. Blankie for lil E knit by nbrench – have fun playing with color in this baby blanket which is a downloadable free pattern on Ravlery.
2. Harvest Moon knit by plhigdon – grey cardigan with pockets, this would absolutely be my go-to sweater if it was in my wardrobe.
3. Liberty throw knit by gab-fab – so very striking in this color combination.
5. Autism Awareness Scarf knit by joilynn – love how she converted a Tunisian stitch pattern into a knitting patten.
6. Lena Warm crocheted by mng – since this shawl works up so fast, you could have it done in no time.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
- Tuesday’s Knitting and Crochet Tip – Using a Salad Spinner - November 5, 2013
- Tuesday’s Knitting Tip – Start with the Sleeves - April 2, 2013
- 31 Days to Get Organized: Wrap Up! - February 1, 2013