Valley Yarns Southwick is Steve’s Deal of the Day featured yarn this weekend, on sale for $3.99/ball (use promo code FBSOUTHWI3). These Ravelry projects using Southwick showcase what a great yarn it is for summer garments. It really shines in lacy shawls, cute tees and tanks, and cardigans with a lovely drape and amazing stitch definition. The pima cotton and bamboo blend feels soft and cool against your skin. What kind of Southwick garment do you want to add to your summer wardrobe?
2. Summer Flies knit by TerryRoss – This free Ravelry download pattern from Donna Griffin is gorgeous in Southwick.
4. Diminishing Rib Cardigan knit by monstermum – The addition of clam stitch rows to this Interweave Knits pattern is what makes this cardigan so stunning.
6. Shirred Shrug knit by projectstashEL – A perfect little dancer shrug that pops in Nantucket Blue.
7. Heaven Shawl knit by DDCKnitt – Christy Verity’s 198 yds. of Heaven pattern makes a great lacy shawl in Southwick.
8. Ginger Kina knit by NancyBW – This short-sleeve cardigan would look equally good over a tank and shorts for a casual look, or paired with a sundress in a fun print.
Tags: Valley Yarns on Ravelry