July 11th, 2011
Look at some of the great finished projects people have been posting on Ravlery using some of our Valley Yarns.
1. Ocean Heather Lavalette Shawl knit by Oshelle in Valley Yarns Northampton – Great free pattern from Kirsten Kapur found on her blog Through the Loops. Though she does offer the pattern for free, she suggests that you make a voluntary donation to Alzheimer’s and dementia research. Details on her blog.
2. Cotuit Sands Scarf knit by knittinggolfer in Valley Yarns 2/10 Merino Tencel – Designer Marcy Vandale offers the pattern for this light and airy scarf as a Ravelry download for $6.00.
3. Easter Stripey Rugby Sweater knit by shutterhoney in Valley Yarns Southwick – Love Stacy’s stripe color combination in this sweater from Barefoot Knits.
4. Something Blushy knit by fanciepants in Valley Yarns Southwick – Wendy Bernard‘s Something Red pattern has great drape in Southwick. Available for purchase on Wendy’s blog Knit & Tonic.
5. Tiny Tea Leaves Cardi knit by bestitched in Valley Yarns Goshen – How cute is Lily in this fun pattern from Melissa LaBarre.
6. Joseph’s Blankie of Many Colors knit by JessicaP in Valley Yarns Valley Cotton 10/2 – Normally Valley Cotton 10/2 is used by weavers, but here Jessica doubles it in this log cabin blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting.
7. Sally Cardigan knit by cupcake in Valley Yarns Sheffield – So many interesting details in Nikol Lohr’s pattern available for free on the Craftzine blog.
Dena started working at WEBS in 2006, shortly after she learned to knit. She also dabbles in crochet and weaving. She finds knitting complements her marathon and triathlon training really well.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
Tags: Melissa LaBarre, Ravelry, Valley Yarns on Ravelry, Wendy Bernard