3. Rosalind Shawl knit by Fyreball in Valley Yarns 2/14 Alpaca Silk Hand Dyed has a stunning center cable strip that really stands out from the cable pattern. Amazing! The Sivia Harding pattern is also available as a Ravelry download.
4. Wedding Stole for Megan knit by sunfishknitter in Valley Yarns 10/2 Bamboo is a great example of what you can create with a yarn normally intended for weaving, making a delicate lace fabric perfect for an extra special event. Ann Hanson’s Twinings Stole is available as a Ravelry download too.
5. Birthday Marrowstone knit by knittinggolfer with just one skein of Valley Yarns Charlemont Kettle Dyed, shows off the subtle variation you get with a kettle dye yarn. The Marrowstone Shawl is a Marcy Vandale design available for purchase on Ravelry.
8. Down by the Sea knit by donnabriz in Valley Yarns Colrain is a slightly heavy shawl than the others, but equally gorgeous with the oversized scallop edge detail. The Captiva Wrap pattern by Carol Feller is available for download on Ravelry.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
- Tuesday’s Knitting and Crochet Tip – Using a Salad Spinner - November 5, 2013
- Tuesday’s Knitting Tip – Start with the Sleeves - April 2, 2013
- 31 Days to Get Organized: Wrap Up! - February 1, 2013