August 30th, 2011
Check out some of these great projects knit in Valley Yarns that caught my eye recently on Ravelry.
1. anisa uses one of my favorite Valley Yarns, Northfield, to knit Gundrun Johnston’s Shalder sweater. Love the pockets.
2. Nikol Lohr’s Bunny Hop Thrummed Bunny Slippers look so cute and cozy knit in Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky. Keep these in mind if you’re looking for a quick project as we approach the holiday season.
3. bookishmomma has made the incredible Fireside Sweater in Valley Yarns Berkshire, combining two of my favorites, cables and a cardigan.
4. TonkaDancikova’s Stanley Cup Championship Shawl is an excellent project for a Bruinsfan, knit out of Valley Yarns Northampton.
5. LaniO’s Asymmetrical Buttoned Raglan knit in snuggly Valley Yarns Sheffield would be the perfect sweater to pull on to get rid of a chill. Plus I love the button detail of Kirsten Hipsky’s design.
Tags: Berkshire, Berkshire Bulky, Gundrun Johnston, knitting patterns, Northampton, Northfield, Sheffield, yarn