November 23rd, 2011
In this edition of Valley Yarns on Ravelry, I’m highlighting some sweaters I’ve seen lately that have caught my eye. All of them do a great job of showcasing our Valley Yarns.
1.Valiant knit in Valley Yarns Berkshire available in Kim Hargreaves Heartfelt
2. Anisette Cardi knit in Valley Yarns Amherst available for free from Stitch Nation
3. Bamboo Diamond Shell knit in Valley Yarns Southwick available in Boutique Knits
4. Catch the Wave Tee knit in Valley Yarns Longmeadow available for free from Cascade Yarns
5. Harmonia’s Rings Tunic knit in Valley Yarns Stockbridge available for purchase on Ravelry
6. Acer Cardigan knit in Valley Yarns Northampton available for purchase on Ravelry
7. Vitamin D knit in Valley Yarns 8/2 Cotton Linen available for purchase on Ravelry
Dena started working at WEBS in 2006, shortly after she learned to knit. She also dabbles in crochet and weaving. She finds knitting complements her marathon and triathlon training really well.
Latest posts by Dena (see all)
Tags: free knitting patterns, knitting patterns, Ravelry, Valley Yarns on Ravelry