We’re running this month’s KAL over on the All Things WEBS Group on Ravelry. This month’s theme is the Safe Passage Set. ALL proceeds from the sale of this pattern go to Safe Passage, an organization that is very important to the WEBS team.
Details are below but be sure to click through to Ravelry to participate.
What are we making?: The Safe Passage Set – A hat and mitten set with a fair isle color band featuring the Safe Passage home logo and sets of hot chocolate mugs.
What’s the timeline?: Cast on November 1st (or later), post your finished pictures in the November KAL Entry thread by 11/30 at noon Eastern.
What’s the prize?: One randomly selected entry will be chosen and will receive a $50 WEBS gift card.
- Must be a member of the All Things WEBS group.
- Must complete the hat or mittens (or both).
- Must cast on November 1st (or after) and finish by November 30th at noon Eastern.
- Must include a photo of the finished object in the KAL Entry thread (which will go up on 11/1). Only one entry (post) per project, but you can enter with more than one set. Just create a new post with the picture.
- We encourage you to use a yarn that you’ve purchased from us, or one that we carry (your handspun is okay too), but it isn’t required. Valley Yarns Valley Superwash is recommended for this pattern
- If you want to chat about your project, or ask for advice on a technique, post project ideas, or progress pictures, please post them in the Safe Passage thread and NOT the Entry thread.
- We will lock the Entry thread at noon Eastern on November 30th and the winner will be chosen randomly and posted the next day.
Be sure to check out the Safe Passage website to learn more about this incredible organization, and if you’re local consider participating in their annual Hot Chocolate Run, the WEBS team does every year!
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Ready, Set, Knit! 468: Kathy talks with Della Q - December 3, 2016
- It’s almost time for the Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage! - November 28, 2016
- Ready, Set, Knit! 467: Kathy talks with Kate Oates - November 19, 2016