We’re running our latest KAL/CAL over on the All Things WEBS Group on Ravelry. This month’s theme is knit and/or crocheted stuffed toys. Details are below but be sure to click through to Ravelry to participate.
What are we making?: knit and/or crocheted stuffed toys
What’s the timeline?: Cast on October 1st (or later), post your finished pictures in the October KAL/CAL Entry thread by 10/31 at noon Eastern.
What’s the prize?: One randomly selected entry will be chosen and will receive a $50 WEBS gift card.
- Must be a member of the All Things WEBS group.
- Must be a stuffed animal (or monster, doll, etc.) – knit or crocheted (or both).
- Must cast on October 1st (or after) and finish by October 31st at noon Eastern.
- Must include a photo of the finished object in the KAL/CAL Entry thread (which will go up on 10/1). Only one entry (post) per project, but you can enter with more than one project. Just create a new post with the picture.
- We encourage you to use a yarn (and/or) pattern that you’ve purchased from us, or one that we carry (your handspun is okay too), but it isn’t required.
- If you want to chat about your project, or ask for advice on a technique, post project ideas, or progress pictures, please post them in this thread.
- We will lock the thread at noon Eastern on October 31st and the winner will be chosen randomly and posted the next day.
Latest posts by Sara (see all)
- Holiday Catalog Spotlight: Gifts to Make – Smaller Projects - November 23, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 423: Kathy talks with Faina Goberstein - November 21, 2015
- Ready, Set, Knit! 422: Kathy talks with Verity Britton - November 14, 2015